By Stuart Sumida,Karen L. M Martin
- Integrates glossy systematic equipment with stories of useful and physiological processes
- Illustrates how stories of paleobiology will be illuminated via reports of neonatology
- Provides a radical and interdisciplinary synthesis of 1 of the vintage transitions of evolutionary history
Read or Download Amniote Origins: Completing the Transition to Land PDF
Similar zoology books
Over the past 10 years advances within the new box of neuromarketing have yielded a number of findings which defy universal stereotypes approximately client habit. cause and feelings don't unavoidably seem as opposing forces. relatively, they supplement each other. accordingly, it unearths that customers make the most of psychological accounting approaches assorted from these assumed in sellers' logical inferences by way of time, issues of ranking and selecting, and in post-purchase evaluate.
This represents the 3rd quantity of the sequence entitled Comparative PathobioZogy. The chapters integrated signify the court cases of a symposium held at Oregon country collage, Corvallis, on August 16-22, 1975. The symposium used to be co-sponsored by way of the Society for Invertebrate Pathology (SIP) and the yankee Society of Zoologists (ASZ).
The Rhesus Monkey, quantity I: Anatomy and body structure discusses the anatomic and physiological size, microscopic anatomy, studying, abilities, basic habit, and vocalization of rhesus monkey. The rhesus monkey (Macaca mulatta) is frequent for biomedical and mental stories. as a result, a major fund of clinical info comes in papers and a few accumulated information.
Insect listening to offers a largely dependent view of the capabilities, mechanisms, and evolution of listening to in bugs. With a unmarried exception, the chapters specialize in difficulties of listening to and their ideas, instead of being eager about specific taxa. The exception, listening to in Drosophila, is justified simply because, as a result of its ever turning out to be toolbox of genetic and optical strategies, Drosophila is swiftly turning into some of the most vital version platforms in neurobiology, together with the neurobiology of listening to.
- Bones, Clones, and Biomes: The History and Geography of Recent Neotropical Mammals
- Nerve Membranes: A Study of the Biological and Chemical Aspects of Neuron–Glia Relationships (International series of monographs in pure and applied biology. Division: zoology)
- Chitin: Formation and Diagenesis: 34 (Topics in Geobiology)
- Environmental Physiology of Livestock
- Birds of the Darwin Region
Extra resources for Amniote Origins: Completing the Transition to Land
Amniote Origins: Completing the Transition to Land by Stuart Sumida,Karen L. M Martin