By William S. Hamrick
Read Online or Download An Existential Phenomenology of Law: Maurice Merleau-Ponty (Phaenomenologica) PDF
Similar philosophy reference books
Mature sciences were lengthy been characterised by way of the “successfulness”, “reliability” or “trustworthiness” in their theoretical, experimental or technical accomplishments. at the present time many philosophers of technological know-how speak of “robustness”, usually with out specifying in an actual approach the that means of this time period.
For hundreds of years, usual legislations used to be the most philosophical felony paradigm. Now, it's a ask yourself whilst a court docket of legislation invokes it. Arthur Kaufmann already underlined a latest basic "horror iuris naturalis". We additionally be aware of, with Winfried Hassemer, that the succession of felony paradigms is an issue of style.
Probability is important for residing structures – from the mobilephone to organisms, populations, groups and ecosystems. it really is on the middle in their evolution and variety. lengthy thought of contingent on different elements, probability either produces random occasions within the atmosphere, and is the made from endogenous mechanisms - molecular in addition to mobile, demographic and ecological.
This publication seriously examines the perception of felony technology and the character of legislations built via Hans Kelsen. It offers a unmarried, committed area for a diversity of proven ecu students to interact with the influential paintings of this Austrian jurist, criminal thinker, and political thinker. The advent offers a thematization of the Kelsenian notion of legislations as a criminal technology.
- Contemporary American Philosophy: Personal Statements Volume II: Volume 12 (Muirhead Library of Philosophy: 20th Century Philosophy)
- The Rule of Law History, Theory and Criticism: 80 (Law and Philosophy Library)
- Die Genese des Symbolischen: Zu den Anfängen von Ernst Cassirers Kulturphilosophie (Cassirer Forschungen 16) (German Edition)
- Hegel - 200 Jahre Wissenschaft der Logik (Deutsches Jahrbuch Philosophie 5) (German Edition)
- Species Concepts in Biology: Historical Development, Theoretical Foundations and Practical Relevance
Additional info for An Existential Phenomenology of Law: Maurice Merleau-Ponty (Phaenomenologica)
An Existential Phenomenology of Law: Maurice Merleau-Ponty (Phaenomenologica) by William S. Hamrick