By Michael Atkins
Read Online or Download Bounds on the Effective Theory of Gravity in Models of Particle Physics and Cosmology (Springer Theses) PDF
Similar nuclear physics books
This e-book introduces the fundamental suggestions of particle cosmology and covers all of the major features of the massive Bang version (expansion of the Universe, substantial Bang Nucleosynthesis, Cosmic Microwave historical past, huge scale constructions) and the hunt for brand new physics (inflation, baryogenesis, darkish topic, darkish energy).
This e-book goals to supply an in depth creation to the cutting-edge covariant density sensible concept, which follows the Lorentz invariance from the very starting and is ready to describe nuclear many-body quantum platforms microscopically and self-consistently. Covariant density useful thought used to be brought in nuclear physics within the Nineteen Seventies and has because been built and used to explain the variety of nuclear houses and phenomena with nice luck.
This ebook offers an outline on nuclear physics and effort creation from nuclear fission. It serves as a readable and trustworthy resource of data for someone who desires to have a well-balanced opinion approximately exploitation of nuclear fission in strength plants. The textual content is split into elements; the 1st covers the fundamentals of nuclear forces and houses of nuclei, nuclear collisions, nuclear balance, radioactivity, and offers an in depth dialogue of nuclear fission and suitable issues in its software to strength construction.
This e-book offers a complete mathematical method for fixing stochastic magnetic box difficulties. It discusses variability in fabric homes and geometry, with an emphasis at the upkeep of structural actual and mathematical houses. It in particular addresses uncertainties within the computing device simulation of magnetic fields originating from the producing technique.
- Stability and Transport in Magnetic Confinement Systems: 71 (Springer Series on Atomic, Optical, and Plasma Physics)
- A Brief History of String Theory: From Dual Models to M-Theory (The Frontiers Collection)
- An Introduction to Gauge Theories and Modern Particle Physics: Volume 2, CP-Violation, QCD and Hard Processes (Cambridge Monographs on Particle Physics, Nuclear Physics and Cosmology)
- Beyond the Standard Model of Elementary Particle Physics
- Einführung in die Kernphysik (German Edition)
- High-Energy Particle Diffraction (Theoretical and Mathematical Physics)
Additional resources for Bounds on the Effective Theory of Gravity in Models of Particle Physics and Cosmology (Springer Theses)
Bounds on the Effective Theory of Gravity in Models of Particle Physics and Cosmology (Springer Theses) by Michael Atkins