By John Marx,Ron Walls,Robert Hockberger
Rely on Rosen's Emergency Medicine for the most recent solutions on each aspect of emergency medication perform. for many years, this clinical reference e-book has set the normal in emergency medication, providing unparalleled comprehensiveness, readability, and authority - that will help you put the newest and top wisdom to paintings on your sufferers within the ER.
- Consult this name in your favourite e-reader , behavior speedy searches, and alter font sizes for optimum clarity. suitable with Kindle®, nook®, and different renowned devices.
- Practice hopefully with simply actionable, responsible suggestions at the complete breadth of emergency drugs topics.
- Get specialist tips on how you can strategy particular scientific displays within the ER. The "Cardinal displays part" offers quickly and simple connection with differential prognosis and directed trying out for fever within the grownup sufferer; dizziness and vertigo; chest discomfort; and over 20 different often noticeable shows within the emergency division.
- Effectively follow the most recent emergency drugs concepts and techniques, including evidence-based cures for surprise; high-cost imaging; evaluate and resuscitation of the trauma sufferer; cardiovascular emergencies; overview and danger stratification for temporary ischemic assault (TIA) sufferers; and masses extra.
- Locate the solutions you wish quick thanks to a ordinary, full-color layout, whole with extra illustrations than ever before.
- Access the full contents at the pass from your computer or cellular gadget at Expert Consult, absolutely searchable, with hyperlinks to PubMed.