By Clare K. Rothschild,Trevor W. Thompson,Robert S. Kinney
Read Online or Download Christian Body, Christian Self: Concepts of Early Christian Personhood (Wissenschaftliche Untersuchungen zum Neuen Testament) PDF
Best christian reference books
'Stories with reason' bargains pastors and scholars an obtainable and entire consultant to Jesus' parables. Snodgrass explores in bright element the context within which those tales have been instructed, the aim that they had in Jesus' message, and the methods they've been interpreted by way of the church and glossy scholarship.
The widespread reviews approximately gossip within the Pastoral Epistles are noteworthy, and it frequently has gender implications. Insights from the growing to be box of gossip reports from a number of disciplines support to interpret what function gossip performs, specifically relating to how strength and authority are disbursed and promoted.
The Oxford guide of Theology, Sexuality, and Gender provides an unrivalled assessment of the theological research of sexuality and gender. no longer purely contentious and pervasive themes, sexuality and gender have escalated in significance inside of theology. Theologians more and more agree that even the very doctrine of God can't be pondered with out a earlier grappling with every one.
Depuis les études de Bertram, on pense que l'utilisation de ? ?? ?? ?? dans l. a. Septante témoigne d'un changement dans l. a. pensée religieuse juive de l. a. période hellénistique. L'idée hébraïque d'un Dieu qui corrige (? ?? ) son peuple laisse l. a. position à un Dieu qui l'éduque (? ?? ?? ?? ) vers l. a. vertu. Pourtant, ?
- Worship, Women, and War: Essays in Honor of Susan Niditch (Brown Judaic Studies Book 357)
- New Creation in Paul's Letters and Thought (Society for New Testament Studies Monograph Series)
- The Old Testament: Canon, Literature and Theology: Collected Essays of John Barton (Society for Old Testament Study Monographs)
- The Post-Priestly Pentateuch: New Perspectives on its Redactional Development and Theological Profiles (Forschungen zum Alten Testament)
- The Ontology of Space in Biblical Hebrew Narrative: The Determinate Function of Narrative Space within the Biblical Hebrew Aesthetic (BibleWorld)
Additional info for Christian Body, Christian Self: Concepts of Early Christian Personhood (Wissenschaftliche Untersuchungen zum Neuen Testament)
Christian Body, Christian Self: Concepts of Early Christian Personhood (Wissenschaftliche Untersuchungen zum Neuen Testament) by Clare K. Rothschild,Trevor W. Thompson,Robert S. Kinney