By Seumas Miller
Read or Download Corruption and Anti-Corruption in Policing—Philosophical and Ethical Issues (SpringerBriefs in Ethics) PDF
Similar philosophy reference books
Mature sciences were lengthy been characterised by way of the “successfulness”, “reliability” or “trustworthiness” in their theoretical, experimental or technical accomplishments. at the present time many philosophers of technology speak of “robustness”, frequently with no specifying in an actual means the that means of this time period.
For hundreds of years, common legislation was once the most philosophical felony paradigm. Now, it's a ask yourself whilst a court docket of legislation invokes it. Arthur Kaufmann already underlined a latest common "horror iuris naturalis". We additionally comprehend, with Winfried Hassemer, that the succession of criminal paradigms is an issue of favor.
Likelihood is important for dwelling structures – from the telephone to organisms, populations, groups and ecosystems. it truly is on the middle in their evolution and variety. lengthy thought of contingent on different components, likelihood either produces random occasions within the setting, and is the fabricated from endogenous mechanisms - molecular in addition to mobile, demographic and ecological.
This ebook severely examines the notion of felony technology and the character of legislation built via Hans Kelsen. It offers a unmarried, devoted house for a diversity of confirmed eu students to have interaction with the influential paintings of this Austrian jurist, felony thinker, and political thinker. The creation presents a thematization of the Kelsenian notion of legislation as a felony technological know-how.
- Große Denker in 60 Minuten - Band 1: Platon, Rousseau, Smith, Kant, Hegel (German Edition)
- Kaleidoskop Kluge: Alexander Kluges Fortsetzung der Kritischen Theorie mit narrativen Mitteln (German Edition)
- LAWS, LANGUAGE and LIFE: Howard Pattee’s classic papers on the physics of symbols with contemporary commentary: 7 (Biosemiotics)
- PLOTINUS, Ennead IV.4.30-45 & IV.5: Problems Concerning the Soul: Translation |Introduction | Commentary
- Human Rights and Human Nature: 35 (Ius Gentium: Comparative Perspectives on Law and Justice)
Additional resources for Corruption and Anti-Corruption in Policing—Philosophical and Ethical Issues (SpringerBriefs in Ethics)
Corruption and Anti-Corruption in Policing—Philosophical and Ethical Issues (SpringerBriefs in Ethics) by Seumas Miller