By James L. Crenshaw
Read Online or Download Defending God: Biblical Responses to the Problem of Evil PDF
Best christian reference books
'Stories with cause' deals pastors and scholars an obtainable and accomplished consultant to Jesus' parables. Snodgrass explores in bright element the context during which those tales have been advised, the aim they'd in Jesus' message, and the methods they've been interpreted by way of the church and sleek scholarship.
The widespread reviews approximately gossip within the Pastoral Epistles are noteworthy, and it frequently has gender implications. Insights from the transforming into box of gossip reports from a number of disciplines aid to interpret what position gossip performs, in particular relating to how energy and authority are disbursed and promoted.
The Oxford instruction manual of Theology, Sexuality, and Gender provides an unrivalled evaluate of the theological research of sexuality and gender. now not purely contentious and pervasive issues, sexuality and gender have escalated in significance inside of theology. Theologians more and more agree that even the very doctrine of God can't be reflected with out a past grappling with each one.
Depuis les études de Bertram, on pense que l'utilisation de ? ?? ?? ?? dans l. a. Septante témoigne d'un changement dans l. a. pensée religieuse juive de l. a. période hellénistique. L'idée hébraïque d'un Dieu qui corrige (? ?? ) son peuple laisse l. a. position à un Dieu qui l'éduque (? ?? ?? ?? ) vers los angeles vertu. Pourtant, ?
- Gerhard's Commentary on 1 & 2 Timothy
- The Call of Moses and the Exodus Story: A Redactional-Critical Study in Exodus 3-4 and 5-13 (Forschungen zum Alten Testament. 2. Reihe)
- The 'Foreignness' of the Foreign Woman in Proverbs 1-9: A Study of the Origin and Development of a Biblical Motif (Beihefte zur Zeitschrift für die alttestamentliche Wissenschaft)
- Lydia as a Rhetorical Construct in Acts (Emory Studies in Early Christianity Book 18)
- 'I Undertook Great Works': The Ideology of Domestic Achievements in West Semitic Royal Inscriptions (Forschungen zum Alten Testament. 2. Reihe)
- Characters and Characterization in Luke-Acts (The Library of New Testament Studies)
Additional info for Defending God: Biblical Responses to the Problem of Evil
Defending God: Biblical Responses to the Problem of Evil by James L. Crenshaw