By Pertti Saariluoma,José J. Cañas,Jaana Leikas
The booklet is appropriate for researchers, postgraduate and undergraduate scholars of cognitive and social psychology in addition to all people who find themselves attracted to technological layout and its societal impact.
Read or Download Designing for Life: A Human Perspective on Technology Development PDF
Best philosophy reference books
Mature sciences were lengthy been characterised when it comes to the “successfulness”, “reliability” or “trustworthiness” in their theoretical, experimental or technical accomplishments. at the present time many philosophers of technology speak of “robustness”, frequently with no specifying in an actual manner the which means of this time period.
For hundreds of years, ordinary legislation used to be the most philosophical felony paradigm. Now, it's a ask yourself whilst a court docket of legislation invokes it. Arthur Kaufmann already underlined a contemporary normal "horror iuris naturalis". We additionally understand, with Winfried Hassemer, that the succession of felony paradigms is an issue of favor.
Likelihood is important for residing platforms – from the mobile to organisms, populations, groups and ecosystems. it really is on the middle in their evolution and variety. lengthy thought of contingent on different components, probability either produces random occasions within the surroundings, and is the made of endogenous mechanisms - molecular in addition to mobile, demographic and ecological.
This e-book severely examines the belief of criminal technology and the character of legislations built by means of Hans Kelsen. It presents a unmarried, committed area for a variety of confirmed eu students to interact with the influential paintings of this Austrian jurist, felony thinker, and political thinker. The advent offers a thematization of the Kelsenian notion of legislations as a felony technology.
- The Philosophy of Language: Historical Foundations and Contemporary Issues
- Philosophical Biology in Aristotle's Parts of Animals: 26 (Studies in History and Philosophy of Science)
- The Paradoxes of Action: (Human Action, Law and Philosophy) (Law and Philosophy Library)
- Law and Democracy in Neil MacCormick's Legal and Political Theory: The Post-Sovereign Constellation: 93 (Law and Philosophy Library)
- Hans Kelsen in America - Selective Affinities and the Mysteries of Academic Influence (Law and Philosophy Library)
- Norms in Technology: 9 (Philosophy of Engineering and Technology)
Additional resources for Designing for Life: A Human Perspective on Technology Development
Designing for Life: A Human Perspective on Technology Development by Pertti Saariluoma,José J. Cañas,Jaana Leikas