By Vinagolu K. Rajasekhar
Read Online or Download Regulatory Networks in Stem Cells (Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine) PDF
Similar developmental biology books
The power of striated muscle mass to conform to alterations in job or in operating stipulations is intensely excessive. In many ways it really is equivalent to the power of the mind to profit. The curiosity in muscle model is expanding relating to the concept that actual health is helping within the prevention of disorder, may perhaps counteract the lack of actual functionality and customarily improves well being.
The 1st complete synthesis on improvement and evolution: it applies to all features of improvement, in any respect degrees of association and in all organisms, making the most of smooth findings on habit, genetics, endocrinology, molecular biology, evolutionary conception and phylogenetics to teach the connections among developmental mechanisms and evolutionary swap.
Decided through an lack of ability to maneuver in line with contact. C. elegans boost via 4 larval phases following hatching and sooner than maturity. grownup C. elegans are reproductive for approximately the rst week of maturity by way of nearly weeks of post-reproductive maturity ahead of loss of life. existence span is most typically measured within the laboratory by means of holding the worms at the floor of a nutrie- agar medium (Nematode development Medium, NGM) with E.
From the invention of Pdx1, the 1st “master gene” of pancreatic improvement, to the newest findings at the function of microRNAs in beta telephone homeostasis, the final fifteen years have obvious an unparalleled develop in our realizing of the best improvement and association of the numerous assorted cellphone forms that make up the pancreas.
- Researching Later Life and Ageing: Expanding Qualitative Research Horizons
- Bones and Cartilage: Developmental and Evolutionary Skeletal Biology
- Homology, Genes, and Evolutionary Innovation
- Natural Systems: The Organisation of Life
- Big on Bk: Current Insights into the Function of Large Conductance Voltage- and Ca2+- Activated K+ Channels at the Molecular, Cellular and Systemic Levels: ... 128 (International Review of Neurobiology)
- Major Events In Early Vertebrate Evolution: 61 (Systematics Association Special Volumes)
Additional resources for Regulatory Networks in Stem Cells (Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine)
Regulatory Networks in Stem Cells (Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine) by Vinagolu K. Rajasekhar